May 2, 2008

Friday Morning @ The Artsy Craftsy Studio

Pin It It is a beautiful sunny day here @ the artsy craftsy folks studio, but still a bit chilly. Hopefully warmer weather is fast approaching as time sure is flying by at rapid speed. Can you believe it is May 2nd already? Unbelieveable!
Today is clean up day at the studio. Surprising what a messy crafter I am (no, its not really that surprising) I have had my whole bin of fabric dumped out on the floor, looking for that special fabric for some dolls I just completed and now I also have beads and embellishments everywhere, as I spilled my entire bin of beads!
Below is a picture of two dolls that were created to the specifications of a custom doll order. She will get to choose which one she prefers. The other doll will be listed at ARTSY CRAFTSY FOLKS sometime over the weekend or the first of next week.
Both of these BODIES were created using body patterns from the book "Creative Cloth Doll Making" by Patti Medaris Culea. Then they were dressed and embellished in their own special ways making them each OOAK (One of A Kind). Both of these dolls have "collaged legs". Each set of legs took me about 2.5 hours, just to do the legs!
Let me know what you think of these new dolls. Feedback is always appreciated!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

No comments: