May 20, 2008

Listing New Stuff In The Shop Today

Pin It
Hope everyone had a fabulous LONG WEEKEND!

Today it is back to work, despite the fact that everyone in my house is sick with flu/colds. I feel it coming on me too, but I am trying to ignore it, in spite of my cough and sneezing. I mean, with three kids and the hubby sick, how can I possibly avoid it! Ignoring it will work for today, but I doubt I will be able to ignore it tomorrow...... HOWEVER, THE SHOW MUST GO ON.............

Today I will be listing some fantastic rag purses/totes in the shop. These are created by my fabulous friend Tina Frost!
I also will be listing a brand new colorful painting by Sherilyn Sollows, entitled Peace Lizards.
I have more STAR PEOPLE DOLLS finished in my series of People of the Stars, and these will be listed as well.

Check for all these new listings sometime after 5 p.m May 20th. All are OOAK items, so once they are gone, they're gone!

ALSO CHECK OUT THE ITEMS I HAVE PICKED FROM THE SHOP TO FEATURE IN AUCTIONS ON EBAY. SOME OF THESE ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE. CLICK HERE TO GO TO ARTSY CRAFTSY FOLKS ON EBAY SPECIALS!


No comments: