July 1, 2008

Alexander The Great - Gift for retiring History Teacher

Pin It
I was recently asked to create a doll for a retiring history and math teacher. A friend of mine asked his wife, what his favorite character/time period of history was and without hesitation she said "Alexander The Great", and from that I created this doll, in which the home and school association purchased from me, and presented to him as his retirement gift!
Here are some pics of it. Please Let me know what you think!

TO ALL MY ARTSY CRAFTSY READERS! I AM IN THE PROCESS OF CREATING A BLOG ROLL IN THE SIDEBAR OF THIS BLOG. IF YOU ARE AN ARTIST, CRAFTER ETC. AND WOULD LIKE YOUR BLOG LISTED. PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL WITH THE INFORMATION AND I WILL ADD YOUR BLOG. AS WELL, IF YOU HAVE A BLOG ROLL ON YOUR BLOG, IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED IF YOU CAN ADD ME! THANKS! Hope to hear from some of you soon!
EMAIL ME


No comments: