October 1, 2008

Primitive Snowman Nativity Set - Mary, Joseph, Manger, Baby, and a Lamb Pattern Available soon...

Pin It


This snowman nativity set is my own original (c) Artsy Craftsy Folks design, which was a custom order for this Christmas Season!
This set is already spoken for, but I plan to make more. If you are interested in a set, please feel free to send me an email. Fabric colors will vary, and may not be exactly as shown. Specific color requests can be made.
Retail Price: 30.00 cnd
I also plan to write up my pattern for this design, if you are interested in making your own. E-Pattern price: 6.00 Mailed Pattern Price: 8.50.
Pattern is not yet available, but if you would like to pre-order this pattern , (as I only sell limited quantities of my patterns) you can drop me a line by EMAIL.
Expected Pattern Release Date: October 10th or before.








No comments: