December 2, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to town...............

Pin It
Christmas is fast approaching, which also means 2009 will be arriving shortly thereafter........which brings me to thoughts of the next major holidays, Valentines and Easter and ofcourse Spring! Ofcourse, it is way tooo early to discuss that before the wrapping paper is even torn............I will wait until atleast Jan 2 to release my first Valentine themed goodie which I ofcourse am working on now!

There are still a few primitive christmas decor items left in stock for all you last minute shoppers! Check out ARTSY CRAFTSY FOLKS ONLINE STORE!

Local customers can catch me at my last craft show of the season -
this Saturday, Dec 6th at Annapolis Firehall, in Annapolis Royal!

Another update will follow in a few days.......be sure to subscribe by email for instant email blog updates!





No comments: