November 15, 2009

Primitive Rusty Quart Jar Candle Holders with Prim Labels -

Pin It
Starting with plain quart jars I printed prim labels - some from google images and some I designed myself. I rusted the jars with my own "prim rusting recipe" which gives them a nice slightly bumpy authentic looking rust. They were sealed for protection, and have a grubby piece of cheesecloth tied around the rim. Each Jar comes with a frosted votive/tealight candle holder which sits perfectly in the jar opening and includes a vanilla scented tealight candle.
Jars are available at my website http://www.artsycraftsyfolks.com
They are 12.50 cnd each plus applicable shipping costs.





Be sure to check out my stitchery candle mats that perfectly compliment these candle holders for your primitive decor!
Visit Artsy Craftsy Folks Website today!

No comments: