January 20, 2010

January Flying by........Stormy Day Here in N.S

Pin It
Well, its a "Snow Day" here in Nova Scotia.......so the children are all still in bed. Some nice heavy wet snow has fallen through the night, and although it was only forecasting a few cms, it looks like there are about 3 inches on the outside railing!
January has flown by so fast, I can't believe we are nearing the end of the first month of 2010 already! Although I haven't posted any new items lately I have been working, working working......
I have a few half done dollies, and have been doing up some shop order of pillows, and valentine goodies! I will have some new dollies to post, and some updates to the website very very soon!!

I have an updated list of shops that carry my work in Nova Scotia - you can find my good at the following locations:

Shanty Consignment Gift Shop & Cafe - Yarmouth , N.S (Year Round)
Bluefin Pottery & Hand Creations - Digby , N.S (Year Round)
Beautiful Creations - Commercial St. New Minas, N.S (Year Round)
Candle in the Window - Port George, N.S (June-September)

Also, you can find my items online:

My Website
My Etsy Site
Folk Art Maritimes

I hope to be updating my website and my Etsy site before the end of the month - so check back often for the updates , and for pics of new items!

Have a great week - I hope to have a great "Snow Day" with the kiddies today!!!

No comments: