August 13, 2010

Primitives and Goth Dolls - New Shipments Delivered - as well as some shipments enroute to local craft shops!

Pin It
An update on deliveries to local craft shops, for those of you waiting to see new stock at your favorite craft shops!

The Shanty Cafe/Consignment in Yarmouth, N.S - Delivery shipped Tuesday August 10th, by courier. Should have arrived in Yarmouth by Thursday August 12th. If you are in the Yarmouth, N.S area stop on by the Shanty Cafe and check out the new items!
Candle in the Window Gift Shoppe, Port George (Middleton) N.S - 2 boxes of fresh stock, primitives and gothic items being shipped by courier on Monday August 16th. Will arrive in Port George by Wednesday August 18th. This shop has a great variety of arts and crafts! If you have never been there before, be sure to stop by - there are wonderful treasures to be found there!
Hooking by the Sea Gift Shop - Brier Island , N.S (in the old Slocum Boot Shop), New stock is being picked up today (August 13th) and should be displayed and available this weekend! Lots of prim treasures and goth dolls are on route to this fantastic location! Be sure to stop by and check out what the local artisans have to offer. :)
Bluefin Pottery/Gift Shop - Downtown Digby N.S - I am currently working on stock for this location - with a halloween/biker theme in anticipation of Wharf Rat Rally, which begins on September 1st. I will be delivering dolls to the gift shop on Monday - August 23rd. So be sure to stop by before or during wharf rat rally to check out my newest dollies!

Custom Orders Available Starting September 3rd.

I will be on vacation from August 24th - until September 3rd. After September 3rd I will be accepting custom/commission orders once again. Custom orders for Halloween Theme Home Decor must be received by September 20th for October 1st Delivery/Shipment. I also will be accepting custom orders for Christmas Goods until December 5th for pre-christmas delivery. (Order sooner if you want display items, that won't be gifts)
If you have an everyday custom order or commission work please allow 10 days for completion and shipment.

To Place a Custom Order/ or a Wholesale Order(wholesale for gift/art shops only) Please EMAIL ME!




1 comment:

Cloe Bowie said...

Hey, just thought I'd let you know that I really like your blog; the dolls you make are so interesting. I have a doll blog, as well - just saying! ♥ I'd love to make a post, on my blog, about your blog. Let me know if you're interested.

My twitter = @MelancholicSong

See you around. :)