February 23, 2011

Second Installment of the Nursery Rhyme Collection - and the dish ran away with the spoon.... primitive OOAK doll

Pin It
This is the second doll in my NEW "Nursery Rhyme Collection" of OOAK Original Dolls. She measures aprox. 24" tall, and can be displayed seated or hanging. To Purchase this doll, or others in the collection....please stop by my ETSY SHOPPE.


Hey diddle diddle,
the cat and the fiddle
the cow jumped over the moon...
the little dog laughed to see such a sight
and the dish ran away with the spoon.


I started on this nursery rhyme and now I can't move to another one....lol...there is so much to create with this rhyme.....I am working on the "cow jumped over the moon" doll right now.......and he is close to completion so I will be posting him soon.....
I guess this must be my favorite nursery rhyme.;)

Will be posting more soon......hope ya'll are having a great week! :)

No comments: