May 13, 2013

I'm sure you can understand just how time flies by, and the older I get, the faster it goes....

Pin It
Although I haven't posted here in some time.....I have still been creating. I have been focusing on a different theme, and haven't produced any primitive decor items in some time.
My love of primitives is still strong.....and I have ideas.....just not enough hours is every day, which I'm sure you can understand just how time flies by, and the older I get, the faster it goes....
I have shipped some of my older remaining primitive work to "ShackWacky Art & Photography" in Yarmouth, N.S , and it can be viewed and purchased there for the summer season.
I have a box of returned primitives that were displayed in a gift shop that has recently discontinued consignment items. I will be offering these up at reduced prices as soon as I get the photos taken, which should be sometime this week

In the meantime, my head is full of ideas......and I am "totally scatter brained" as usual. hahah!
I am hoping in the next month to construct some of these ideas into some new and exciting primitive work I can share with you.   

Check out the theme I have currently been focusing on by clicking HERE! 

I have been posting more regularly on my facebook page. Click HERE to like and follow my facebook feed for more up-to-date info. 

As promised, I will post pics of the remaining primitives later this week, so check back soon. :) 
 

No comments: