September 14, 2008

Busy Busy Week....

Pin It
It sure has been a busy busy week.......no new pictures to show yet. (a few days there will be) Current projects include snowman ornies (new designs;)) as well as a snowman nativity set!
You can also find Artsy Craftsy Folks at these fall events in Nova Scotia, Canada:
October 24th-25th Digby Elementary Schools - Crafty Claus Sale
November 2nd - West Kings School Craft Fair
November 29th-30th - Yarmouth Firehall Big Christmas Craft Show

I am currently trying to book for more craft sales and will update you as I find them. It seems to be very difficult to find reasonable priced shows in this end of the province, so if you hear of one, please drop me an email and let me know.........I am in particular looking for annapolis valley and South Shore, Nova Scotia Show information only please, Thanks!...... EMAIL ME

No comments: