October 22, 2008

Primitive Christmas Craft Display Almost Ready For First Showing....

Pin It
Display planning of my items for the craft show season is almost complete! There are 4 different items which I HOPE AND PRAY will be done by Friday to add to the mix above. Including Frosty Snowman Bobbin Doll Heads, prepared on antique factory mill bobbins, sat hats filled with goodies, snowman nativity sets, and star santas in rusty tin cans................all are near completion......
Here is my current Craft Show Schedule for any local people interested:
Oct 24th & 25th - Digby Elementary School
November 2nd - West Kings School
November 15th - I.C.S. Freeport
November 29th & 30th - Yarmouth Firehall
December 6th - Annapolis Firehall (maybe, I am still waiting for a call back. *sigh*


I still have time for custom Christmas Orders which must be place by November 20th to recieve in time for Christmas. (Allow 2 weeks for all custom orders.)

I don't have all of the Christmas Goodies listed at ARTSY CRAFTSY FOLKS online store as of yet, but feel free to check out the site and anything in the blog photos is available, as well you can order anything by EMAIL.

No comments: