October 17, 2008

Time is Flying by........Primitive Christmas On The Way....

Pin It
I can't believe how long it has been since my last post............it is totally unbelieveable how fast time is just flying by..... I have been working 12 hour days getting ready for the Christmas craft show........Planning and Creating Designs seems to take the longest and sometimes I get soooooo many ideas in my head it feels like my head will explode! It will take me an eternity to get everything in my head turned into cloth. Here are some pics of my latest creations..... I have over 200 ornies available in different styles at 6.00 each or buy 6 get one free!Be sure to visit MY WEBSITE to see more available for purchase.........As well, some of my items are not listed on the website, as they are just for the craft shows right now, because I do have limited quantities on most items, and only 1 of the OOAK items.............If you see something that interests you, and its not on the website.......send me an EMAIL to see if that item is still available. Will Post more goodies real soon! Be sure to check me out at the Crafty Claus Show at Digby Elementary School on Oct 24th & 25th......


No comments: