January 23, 2009

Where or Where has January gone?

Pin It
It is with incredible speed that January is coming to a close in just another week! Just because I haven't posted anything lately, doesn't mean that nothing new is happening here in the studio! I have been incredibly busy with some new designs, as well as some custom orders!
One of the new designs is almost completed: a new flying angel design - this design is sort of valentine themed, but ofcourse can be displayed year round! I should have some pictures of this flying angel by tomorrow morning!:) so stay tuned for that!
Also, in the near future will be some new dollies - their bodies have been sewn and are awaiting their stuffing, and their personalities to be established!

There is always something new to see on my website! I have been posting a mixed media collage everyday, by artist Louise Chisholm. See Louises Blog for details on her mixed media collage 366 day project!
As well there are lots of Valentine goodies including kissing crows, hearts, bowl fillers, handmade greeting cards, angels & more!
Check out Artsy Craftsy Folks to see all thats available!

In the meantime - enjoy whats left of January! I am going to go and do what I love to do best - sew, sew, and sew some more! Until next time...



No comments: