February 28, 2009

Primitive Stitchery Candle Mats with Sayings

Pin It



These are just a few of the candle mats designs I have been working on lately...... I love to do stitchery and these candle mats were sooo fun to make. They are doubled muslin with batting, and lightly coffee and tea grundged...some are grungier than others.........but they all look fabulous in a primitive decor setting! These are my tv night projects........I have a whole basket of these beside my favorite chair in front of the tv, and on my favorite tv nights (mondays, tuesdays and thursdays) these are what I work on while watching CSI Miami, Gossip Girl, Survivor, ANTM, CSI New York, all the Law & Orders and CSI Crime Scene! I have almost 20 of these made now, so it will be soon to start a new stitchery project - I'm thinking Grundgy Pillows.......we'll see.....!

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

No comments: