March 20, 2009

Studio Tour - Where I Create!

Pin It

Inspired by other bloggers posting tours of their workspaces - I thought I would follow suit. It is sooooo wonderful to get inspired by where other women create!

And NO, it is not always this tidy. It is often a muck with fabric cuttings strewn about the floor, painted items laying around drying, etc. etc. But after I finish up projects I like to tidy it up like this, so I can get inspired to create some new designs! Putting things back "where they go" has always been a challenge for me, but I am trying in 2009 to be more organized and put things away when I'm done. I am not always successful, and I am always a `work in progress`


My favorite tins and jars full of crafting goodies....


Baby Gate to keep my cute little critters out - kiddies and doggies!


My dollies hangin' around in the corner!


My Computer/office space right by the sewing machine. I often sew and surf the net at the same time........multitasking at its best!


I`m off to create some more goodies to share!
Happy Friday Everyone!


No comments: