April 2, 2009

April???? Already???? Spring Primitives Bloomin'

Pin It
WOW....I cannot believe it has been sooooooo long since I posted. Where has the time gone?? I have been super busy in the studio making all sorts of new spring prims and patterns, I guess maybe thats why time has passed sooooooooooo quickly!
I can't say spring has sprung outside yet, as this past week we have had some snow, sleet, hail etc....butttt it has bloomed here in the studio and customers are getting into the spring spirit! I have completely SOLD OUT of daisy flour bags ........and have orders for 4 more! I am currently working on thise orders and will be making some extra, so anyone interested should let me know a.s.a.p as it looks like there may possibly be a waiting list!The Daisy Flour Bags are 25.00 per bag and include 3 flowers! Order Here!



There will be more goodies to show soon! Keep up to date by joining my Facebook Group! Search for "Artsy Craftsy Folks" in Groups to Join!

No comments: