April 19, 2009

Mothers Day Primitives - Order Now for Delivery!

Pin It
Phew! Where is the time going? I have been working hard at OOAK and new spring designs for my "Home Party" collections, but have taken some time to come up with a NEW design for Mothers Day 2009.
These Primitive Roses are all handmade from muslin on wire stems, (an original design by me, Lorraine Moore. These roses never die, just like the love for your mom!
These 6 roses come in a very grungy rusty glass quart size jar, and signed hang tag that says Happy Mothers Day!
These are sure to please any prim loving momma this year!

6 Handmade grungy roses in a rusty grubby quart glass jar for 28.00 canadian! (plus shipping if you are not in our delivery area!)

I'm now taking orders for mothers day, if you would like to order drop me a line!

Check out other goodies on my website!


No comments: