July 22, 2009

Art Doll Quarterly - Autumn 2009 - Woooo hooo! So Excited my dollies are in this issue!

Pin It
I just received my issue of Art Doll Quarterly - Autumn 2009 and am sooooo excited to have 2 of my dolls in this issue. For those of you, unfamiliar with Stampington Magazine Publications, please visit their website http://www.stampington.com - they publish fabulous magazines in many different themes/mediums. You can purchase copies of the magazine right on their website - or on newstands.
This is the first time I have had any of my work published - so you can imagine my excitment.
The two dolls featured are "Sasha" and "Prom Queen" from my gothic/halloween series!They are on page 108-109. Below you can see my photos of them, that I took before they flew to California to visit the Art Doll Quarterly staff! You'll have to pick up a copy of the magazine to see them in print!




A big thanks to everyone who supports my doll making journey!


2 comments:

Tace said...

Hellooo, I love your dolls! I've been pouring over the new issue of ADQ and stumbled across your blog whilst goggling it. :) Very cool that you're from N.S. as that's where I'm from but live in California now. I also had some of my dolls in this issue of the magazine. :) I especially lovvvvve the red hair on Sasha, very creative!

Lorraine Moore ~ Artsy Craftsy Folks said...

Neat that you are also from NS....Which dolls in ADQ are yours? What is your name?