August 9, 2009

Fall Primitives on The Way......Dining room Primitive Re-do!

Pin It
Wow, is August ever flying by quickly - between summer fun with my kids, allergies, and basic domestic duties I seem to be getting nothing finished. Such is life!
I have some black cats, pumpkin men, and Witches on the way - nearing completion. I have started many projects, new patterns, designs - all at once. It is different from my normal "one - at a time" work process. I am not sure if I like working on so many different things at once, because I haven't actually finished anything yet.......I may have to go back to my old "one at a time" ways.....time will tell!
I finally got my dining room painted last week........I am pleased with the way it turned out! My husband was unsure of the color - and when I said I was painting all the nice pine trim black, he rolled his eyes at me and said yuck! However, when he saw the finished dining room, he said "its so nice and cozy, and I am soooo surprised the black fits so nicely" Now he tells me, I should paint the family room in a nice cozy color before winter!

Here are some pics of the dining room. I just love my shelves - even though I don't have anything on them yet......but they will soon be full of autumn dollies!




Enjoy this gorgeous sunshiny Sunday everyone!

Check out my Website : ArtsyCraftsyFolks

No comments: