November 18, 2010

36 days till christmas .......Candy Cane Carnival Craft Fair this Saturday.....

Pin It
Wow - almost a month has passed since my last post......time sure does fly by quickly! I have been busy preparing for the last 2 craft shows of the season : This Saturday I will be at I.C.S Candy Cane Carnival Craft Show , Freeport, N.S from 11 - 2 p.m with lots of new designs, and some old favorites! Here are some pics of some newbies:

Homespun Stitchery Tea Towels - 8.00 each (variety of sayings)


Snowman Mantel Head Shelf Sitter - 22.00

Santa traded in his sleigh for a large Prim CROW - 45.00

This CROW is decked out to be santas helper this year..... 28.00


Frosty's Hat Centerpieces filled with candy canes, crow and greenery berries. 30.00 each


I have lots more - will post some more picks before the next show........
check out my ETSY store for online purchases, or email inquires on any of these new items.........time to ship before Christmas is running out.......so contact soon for pre - christmas delivery!


On Saturday December 11th I will have my final booth of the season at Westport Fire Hall, Brier Island , N.S .


Will post again soon - there are only 36 days left till Christmas .....
Have a great upcoming weekend everyone!! :) xo xo xo

No comments: