December 10, 2010

Last Craft Show of the Season

Pin It




Time sure does fly by quickly.....only 15 days left before Christmas..... I have been busy preparing for the holidays....finishing up some last minute crafts, decorating, cooking, and of course shopping......and the countdown is on........
Tomorrow, December 11th will be my final craft booth of the season. The Christmas Tea & Craft Bazaar in Westport, on Brier Island, N.S. From 11 a.m until 2 p.m. If you are in the local area, be sure to stop by! :)

Some of last years holiday designs are completely sold out, while others I have 1 or 2 items remaining. 2010 christmas decor designs have been popular and some of them I only have a few remaining......I already have a long list of ideas for new designs for next Christmas........lol Besides christmas primitive decor, I have a selection of "goth" dolls and "prim dolls". Check out my Esty site for current selection!

Have a Happy Holiday Season Everyone!



No comments: