April 1, 2011

My springtime gift was pneumonia- on the road to recovery now! phew!

Pin It
It has been a hard week or so..........had been sick with flu like, and cold symptoms for awhile and thought I was getting better, until last Friday when I woke up and felt like I was breathing through a pin hole in a plastic bag, and I didn't have enough strength to make it up the stairs. After numerous days on IV antibiotics and 2 different oral antibiotics.......I am on the mend. I haven't been able to sew yet.......I get tired out so fast.....I still need to nap periodically too. Today I am hoping to sew and finish up some things I had already started before I got sick.

Nasty germs around to catch. Hoping you all stay healthy!!

And, if I do get a feeling like "crafting" today, I'll have a pic to show ya soon!
Take Care Everyone!

No comments: