June 19, 2011

NEW Etsy Listings including Miss Dolly Dragonfly Primitive Doll and more!

Pin It
New Listing on Etsy for June - Please check out my ETSY Shoppe Here!

The following photos depict recent additions to my ETSY shop that are now available for purchase.
I realize that due to the currently "Striking Canada Post" that shipping may be delayed, however I hope that this strike will be resolved soon, and customers won't be affected. If cost effective, I will be using courier when possible until the strike resolution.

Please, don't let the strike deter you from purchasing! You will get your item! :)





More to come.....I am currently working on some mini dolls......check back soon to see how they are going.....

Check out Artsy Craftsy Folks on Facebook or Follow on Twitter!

No comments: