December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Pin It
Merry Christmas!

Woke up this morning to some christmasy snow - the trees look beautiful with their branches coated is piles of white.:) Funny how snow puts the completion to the Christmas mood!

Working the late shift today, so hopefully the roads will be clear for my commute to work later on.

I want to thank all my loyal ARTSY CRAFTSY FOLKS fans, and customers for totally clearing out ALL my personal stock of Christmas themed Prim Creations! That has never happened before, so many THANKS to you all!

There are still Christmas Prims available in local shops - @THE BLUEFIN - in Digby, N.S and @ THE SHANTY CAFE - in Downtown Yarmouth, N.S (The shanty currently has a SALE on my items at significantly reduced prices)

I will be working on some new whimsical designs for 2012! Many thanks to you, for making that possible!


Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!








No comments: