January 5, 2012

New Year! New Ideas!

Pin It
Well, the NEW YEAR is upon us.....and on day 5 already........is it just me, or does it seem that the older I get, the faster the years fly by???
The NEW YEAR brings reflection for most people, and I am no different. I have been reflecting on the past year, both personally and professionally - thinking about what changes lay ahead of me - the possibilities for 2012!
Professionally, this means that I have spent the last 5 days sketching new ideas, inspired by thoughts of the upcoming seasons of 2012......as well as exploring ideas of how to make my ART business expand and be successful. I hope to start sewing up some of these ideas in my sketchpad in the upcoming weeks, and have some new items to list in my ETSY SHOPPE a.s.a.p!

It's a New Year - full of possibilities!
My 2012 motto - Dream it and Make it Happen!

Happy New Year Everyone!



No comments: