February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day - On a Primitive Crow Theme.......

Pin It
For the last few weeks I have been on a Crow theme - Completed lots of Crows, while watching real crows fly about the snow covered trees in my yard, and eat the food scraps I left them.:)
Above is a DOOR greeter - or Wall Doll aprox. 19" tall

Above: A free standing Crow on wire feet with a HEART
Above: A close up photo of the "grubbiness" of the Dirty Olde Crows. Sanded, Coffee Stained and Cinnamon baked bodies to look aged and fit in with your primitive decor.


These , and others are now available in my ETSY SHOPPE.

I think I am done my crow theme in my artwork for awhile......I still haven't got brave enough to get my "CROW TATTOO" yet....maybe soon. :)

Next Project on the way soon......

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments: