March 24, 2008

Listing New Art Dolls Today ~ Stay Tuned

Pin It Today is listing day @ http://www.artsycraftsyfolks.com
I will be listing fantastic pioneer dolls from Louise Chisholm. This series is fantastic, all the clothes are created authentic to the period, some in 1750 and some in 1850. All OOAK, Here is a sample:

I will also be listing some bird houses, also created by Louise Chisholm. These are fantastic. The buttons are sewn on wood. Incredible. Here is a sample:

And then, after I get my listing done.;) I plan on making a painted ACEO ATC, and then working on a new doll pattern I thought of while I was sleeping last night.;)

Busy Busy Busy day as usual. Stay tuned.....
P.S Anyone know of any Facebook groups where artists gather and chat?? If so, please let me know.


Later!

1 comment:

CCC-Art Room said...

How about we start our own art group ?

The pioneer dolls are wonderful
dolls, such detail.